General Risk Disclosure
The Client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless he or she knows and understands the risks involved for each one of the Financial Instruments. So, prior to buying and using products from fxsharerobots.com Client should consider carefully whether investing in a specific software is for him in the light of his circumstances and financial resources. The Client is warned of the following risks:
- fxsharerobots.com does not and cannot guarantee any profit or loss of the Client’s portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.
- The Client should acknowledge that, regardless of any information which may be offered by fxsharerobots.com, the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value.
- The Client should acknowledge that he runs a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of the purchase and/or sale of any Financial Instrument and accepts that he is willing to undertake this risk.
- It is not recommended to trade with brokers that applies FIFO rules, some of the products might not work correctly. We are not responsible for third party rules and laws.
- Information of the previous performance of a Financial markets does not guarantee its current
and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast
as to the corresponding future performance of the Financial Instruments to which the said information refers.
- The Client must not purchase a software unless he is willing to undertake the
risks of loosing entirely all the money which he has invested and also any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
- fxsharerobots.com will not provide the Client with investment advice relating to investments or possible transactions in investments or make investment recommendations of any kind.
Check all our products. Or just grab a package!